- A great, clean, not overly sweet drink mix Review by Tim R.
I switched over to Mike's Mix sport drink from Clif hydration mix. I've tried scratch, hammer, and many others over the years. I race mountain bikes and for endurance events finding that combo of drinkable mix that doesn't make your stomach turn can be hard to come by for a lot of athletes.
Mike's Mix Sport Drink is just the right amount of sweetness (to me) without tasting over concentrated. A great product! (Posted on 3/18/15)
- Simple, Affordable and Functional Review by Fudd
- What more could you ask for than a hydration product that keeps you drinking, and is made from a short list of ingredients you can pronounce? This stuff tastes great, and does exactly what it says it will do without leaving your mouth a sticky mess. (Posted on 2/22/15)
- Best Bang for your Buck! Review by John O
Whether I'm doing a 60 min cyclocross race, or an 8 hour 100 mile mountain bike race, I have not found a sports drink that has been as effective as Mike's Mix Sports Drink! Simple ingredients that make sense. Its easy on my stomach, and taste great even after several hours in the saddle!
Best of all, its easy on your wallet! (Posted on 2/16/15)
- The best sports drink for me! Review by avianodan
- I run, I bike, I race... a lot. Mike's Mix Sport Drink has the right balance of sweetness and electrolytes for all my endeavors. I carry at least one bottle on every hour-plus run, every ride, and during all triathlons. My training partners who have tried it usually end up placing orders. It mixes well and doesn't leave a sticky taste in my mouth. Try it, you'll like it! (Posted on 10/20/14)